As state and local health agencies begin to allow restaurants to reopen dining rooms, we are excited to welcome you back in for some Damn Good Tacos and Margaritas at our table.
We want you to know that we take the responsibility of safely reopening our dining rooms extremely seriously. As we begin to reopen where permitted, starting with select locations today in Texas and Oklahoma, we are taking multiple precautionary health measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and Team Members, including:
1. TEAM MEMBER WELLNESS CHECKS: We conduct wellness checks before anyone reports to work to ensure a safe and healthy Team Member is serving you.
2. MASKS: We continue to observe all CDC guidance regarding the use of cloth face masks for all our Team Members. We encourage our Guests to observe this guidance as well.
3. GLOVES & HANDWASHING: Our Team Members practice rigorous handwashing and proper glove use at all times.
4. SANITATION: Team Members completely sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and high contact areas of the restaurant consistently throughout the day.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCING: We are practicing social distancing and have made accommodations in our dining rooms to ensure appropriate social distancing protocols are being followed. You can help us by following posted instructions throughout the restaurant.
6. OCCUPANCY: We are following all occupancy guidelines as recommended by governmental agencies to prevent overcrowding inside our restaurants and assist with social distancing.
7. TRAINING: We regularly train our teams on the most up to date CDC and local Health Department recommendations.
In addition, we will continue to offer online ordering, curbside pick-up at most locations and contactless delivery through our partners at DoorDash. We understand that these continue to be trying times for our communities and pledge that we will continue to offer multiple dining options to meet the needs of our guests.
To see if your Torchy’s dining room has reopened, check the list here. In the meantime, we’ll continue to have you covered with your favorite tacos and queso to-go.
We look forward to serving you again soon and cannot begin to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for your continued loyalty and support of Torchy’s. We have the most amazing guests in the world and are proud to be able to open our doors and serve you the Damn Good Tacos we know you have come to love.
— Your Torchy’s Family